Tuesday, March 28, 2006

You're not alone!

Lost

A face in a million,
And I walk by myself.
A life like a zillion,
And I live by myself.
A poet unlike anyone,
My words don’t make sense,
Anguish is a marker
Despair is another
I see myself in bits and pieces,
I see myself in other faces,
I see myself in every grimace,
I see myself whenever you cry,
I’m your sadness,
I’m your tears,
I’m the sum of all your secret fears.
This is dedicated to all the tons of young people who live by themselves; away from their families.. You're not alone you know.. Don't be.. Suicide is some thing i feel very strongly against.. Please talk to someone before you decide to do anything drastic.. And if you ever feel you that life handed you the worst deal, close your eyes and think about children in Somalia.. You're better off you know..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger