Saturday, April 21, 2007

I remember...

Every moment that we lived our other life
Every second we breathed in each other's sighs
Everytime I saw the moon shine down on me
Everytime an orange light looked our way
Everytime a curious look fell on our intertwined hands
I remember

I remember
Each time I held back my sincere words of feeling
Each time I stopped myself from being
Someone I could never think of being
Each time I tried to understand all I couldn't help but feel
I remember

Now that I look back
At the point I had to let you go
I remember that it wasn't easy to say goodbye
I remember that you still had a hand to hold
And I held on to my destiny alone
I remember now

And yet it's so easy to forgive
So easy to give
Still a place for posterity
For you as
I remember

I remember now
And will for always remember
Reminisce and revive
Even sometimes in wonder

I have often thought
Whether what I remember
Will lose its colour
With the passage of forever
But for now
I remember

You, Us and all there is to remember....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger