Thursday, June 05, 2008

Shhh...

Blinking my eyes
Sheer disbelief writ large
Realization in a place within
And only a smile to show for it all.
Clean words cutting loose
No doubt it won't be the same
Sarcasm's on leave for now
Even though London's just a few miles away.
The distance is a joke
The harmony for me to keep.
A blown-up picture; testimony
And kohl-lined eyes, a morning treat.
Raining on the shutters
Warm fuzzies guarding me.
Plenty of cornflower blue
Overriding bold colours and brush strokes
Tenderly taking Van Gogh's bellissimo.
With finesse, I raise a leg
A temptress from a child
Bare skin inviting touch
Pink invading my eyes.
Candy floss on his fingers
Lightly wound into his mouth
A tongue caressing the leftover me
And finally darkness falls upon us....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger