Sunday, April 02, 2006

The mystery of life!

Mysteries, mysteries, mysteries, galore.
What is the rhythm life runs on?
Who decides what life will be?
Who decides what life is?
What is life?
What is illusion?
Why do we exist?
What is the good reason?
It plagues my heart,
And plunders my soul;
The burden of the questions,
I have asked here before.
Every minute, every second,
I breathe, I ask.
Why amI chosen,
For the breath I pass?
Why can I breathe;
Reaffirm my life,
While someone, somewhere is deprived of it?
In one moment,
Two lives change.
Mine, moves on,
And another is stilled.
Why am I special?
Or am I really, now?
Or am I paying for my sins
By just being what I am?
And how!

1 comment:

bloggerita said...

Mysteries is wht makes life interesting.. it gives one drive to find the answers... never give up but pursue the answers .. why are some ppl better off and some worse... well so that those who have it shud appreciate it and those that dont work towards it... be careful of the answers you get cause many are out there to deceive u... love your writing girl ... keep it up... its all cool... nice blog... love ya .. ree

Powered By Blogger