Tuesday, January 30, 2007

For my poor girlfriends!

For all my girlfriends who agonize over their boyfriends... Here's a lil something darlings!!!

All women think they know what men really want. All of them believe they know what men want just because they’ve been ditched by some airhead (also read as airhead or sniffling idiot) or handed out a rough sentence sometime in life by a man.

Their assumption of what men want is the following:

1) Topping the list is obviously the usual; SEX
2) A bunch of equally desperate nutheads to hang out with.
3) Free alcohol.
4) Good hair! (Oops, I can almost hear the guys say, Ouch!)
5) A beach house in Goa.

But hey, guess what when I was given this assignment, I did what people seldom do. I THOUGHT!
I asked myself, “What do men really want?”
And that prompted me to go on an ‘ask-all-your-guy-friends-about-it’ spree.
I did encounter loads of quizzical expressions and half-joking replies and even some raised eyebrows when some guys tried to size-up my intentions.(Ha ha at that!) But at the end of it all, I finally got the elusive answer to what men really want.

And guess what! It’s not very different from what you and I want (and I mean the chicks.)
So here goes the result of some painstaking albeit fun research.

What men really want:
1) A successful and pretty wife.
2) A good career. (Also read as MONEY)
3) Fame/ Recognition.
4) A good set of friends.
5) Regular road trips and a great car tied for this spot.

Well, This is exactly what every metropolitan girl (like yours truly) wants. So, I guess that just sort of puts the guys in the clear. Way to go guys. I knew you’d be vindicated some day.

(P.S.: What women really need though is to get over themselves and get a life instead of agonizing over what men really want!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your research results basically corresponds to the question "what BOYS want". Assuming your research is still on and you are looking for more answeres for "what men want", here is something which I have found out
1.Sleepless nights after 20 hours of relentless labor when he stares at the ceiling fan as if looking ahead to his future plans.
2. an enemy, worthy enough to be honored with his combat
3. A risk, compelling enough to make him put his life into.
4. A woman, strong enough to witness all that he goes through
5. A son, who is good enough to be his son

Pranoti said...

Yes it seems my gladiatorial friend lives in another century or perhaps aha! n voila! we finally have a man thinking like cave man and cave man enough to admit it I guess!

But let me decode these five points for you:

1. Yes, men are the only ones who think and are worried about their future(sic!)

2. Combat??!!! Good Lord which century is this??!! I'm nonplussed!!

3. I take a risk when I cross the road or even when I sleep under the fan and my I could lose my life if anything went wrong under those circumstances.. But good Lord which century is this!! I'm so shocked I can't even pooh pooh this one!!!

4. So a woman's a witness eh??? Since when did she stop being a person on her own???

5. For one a SON!!! Argh I could gag on this one.... But secondly, a person is as good as the time and patience invested in them...

So! Maybe I know only boys, but thank heaven I don't know any cave men...

Powered By Blogger