Monday, January 08, 2007

To Infinity and Beyond!

For You....

I only have to close my eyes and I can see
How you intend to take me farther than I can see
To infinity and beyond, my love
Maybe beyond the ends of the earth

Unfathomable but true
Is how I feel for you
Unknowing and perhaps uncaring
About what I need from you

But I don't have to worry
For you remember what I need
You fulfill my dreams, even before
I close my eyes to dream

Oh! For the light of day to never come
So the beauty of our souls
Shines only with the light inside
A love that the world hasn't known

I couldn't have thought I'd wait so long
So hard or even so longingly
For you to come back and soon
For you to run to me

Every second I have with you
Is something that God gave to me
A favour in return for
A little goodness I hope to do

I wish for the dream to never end
I wish to wish to go to infinity
To the end.....

For You....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger